Android P Facts and Rumors are all around Us
Android 8.0 Oreo, the operating system of Google is the talk of the town these days. It has been a boon to all Android Phones. But now something else is diminishing the impact of Android 8.0. Well, yes you are getting it right. I am talking about Android P. And the great news is you can now preview the Android P as it’s now available. Currently popular as Android Pistachio Ice Cream, Android P is ruling the Google Platform by its news, but with some controversy let’s look at some Android P facts and rumors.
Android P is now available for the developers. This version was launched last year in March. Android P after its launch had to face various claims and many rumors about it were spread throughout the internet some Android P facts and rumors are stated blow:
Android P Facts and Rumors
- The overhauling feature of Android to support the new generation of smartphones has been created hype. This feature has been compared with the iPhone X notch calling it to be a copy feature.
- It was also said that Android P is going to get a complete makeover when compared to Android Oreo 8.0
- The new icons and designs are going to be created in such a way that can be adapted in all the screen designs of any handset.
- The new Android OS will be designed in such a way where there will be space for the screen cut-out which is similar to iPhone X and also the display notch will be similar.
- Android P will be accessible on various screens and also the foldable displays.
- There are many rumors about the release date of Android P. Some people stated it has been released in March 2018 and some are saying it was released in March 2018. On the other hand, TechRadar stated it to be released around August.
- Android P is launching a very new feature for the first time which is stricter privacy controls. In this feature, the user gets to control, and also the app can get access to your camera and the microphone too.
- The notch will be favored by Android P. Android will be getting the support for the displays by the native with the notches on them with sensors ad earpieces. The notch is called to be the new trend in the smartphone market. The notch is also essentially important for Google to attract iPhone users convincing them to switch to Open Source OS.
- Android P will be including the dark mode which is quite similar to Oxygen Os on OnePlus. This dark mode will give a cool look to the user interface and with an AMOLED display, it will sip on the power efficiently for all the devices.
- The ultimate goal of Android P is expected to be the conversion of Apple to Android OS devices as OS is expected to release and boast many similar and if not similar much better and improved features.
- Google is calling Android P Pistachio but this is not going to be the actual name.
As a mobile app solutions company, we can definitely say that Android P is different and unique at the same time as the former android versions. This version is now called Android Pie and is the OS that includes adaptive battery usage. This allows developing versatile apps to cater to this and other features.